HOUSING DEVICES, INC. (“HDI”) warrants products it manufactures against defects in materials or workmanship as follows:
- PRODUCTS: For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, HDI will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective Product (with new or rebuilt parts/replacement) brought or shipped to HDI’s Lynn, MA location. After this one (1) year period, you must pay for all parts, shipping and labor charges.
(WARRANTY PERIOD EXCEPTION: HDI Vandal Proof ACS Intercom Panels and Metal Button Apartment Stations only, feature a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY as also described below in paragraphs 3,4,5,6,7.)
- REPAIRS: For a period equal to the remainder of the original limited warranty period on the original Product, or for 90 days after the date of replacement, whichever is longer, HDI will repair or replace (with new or rebuilt parts/replacement) defective parts used in the repair or replacement of Products under this limited warranty.
- This warranty does not cover customer education, instruction, installation, or setup adjustment problems.
- This warranty does not cover cost of removal or reinstallation, cosmetic damage, or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or modification of, or to any part of the Product. This warranty does not cover lost profits, lost sales, loss of the use of the Product, other consequential loss (e.g. unit rental fees, condo association fees, etc.), during the malfunction of this Product), damage due to improper operation or maintenance, installation, connection to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair of the Product by anyone other than a facility authorized by HDI. This warranty does not cover Products sold “AS IS” or “WITH ALL FAULTS”, or consumables (tamper proof hardware, etc.). This warranty does not apply when the malfunction results from the use of the Product in conjunction with accessories, products, or ancillary or peripheral equipment not manufactured or authorized by HDI, and where it is determined by HDI that there is no fault with the Product itself.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which is evidence that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
- The warranty is invalid if the factory applied serial number and/or label has been altered or removed from the Product.
- All other products distributed and not manufactured by HDI shall be covered by the original
For Warranty Service Information, please call HOUSING DEVICES, INC. at 781-395-6700