Housing Device’s intercom systems are designed to work with existing residential or commercial access control systems and may be interchanged with other manufacturers’ systems in part, or as a complete replacement system.
Why settle for any intercom when you can choose from three different lines of hard-wired intercom systems in standard and custom sizes at no extra charge. Our ACS series surface or flush-mounted Vandalproof® entry intercom panels carry a lifetime warranty. We also offer solid brass intercom panels and apartment stations for architectural applications, and Econoline™ panels for the budget minded.
All systems may be custom sized to cover existing panel openings, reducing installation time and cost.
- Vandal proof 16-guage stainless steel construction
- Custom engraved apartment unit labels
- Large 7/16″ stainless steel lobby panel buttons
- Three standard sizes for 1 to 300 apartments or custom sized at no extra cost
- Surface or flush-mounted
- Stainless steel directory
- 3″ mylar speaker
- Tamper proof hardware
- Replaces other manufacturers’ systems
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Polished or brushed solid brass construction
- Electronic postal release key switch
- Card swipe and/or proximity chip readers
- CCTV pinhole camera (B&W or color)
- ADA 121 remote flashing strobe for the hearing impaired
- Permanent stamped Braille labels (not glued-on strips)
- Custom designed systems available
Request a Quotation:
Use our Vandalproof® Intercom Entry Panels Online Quotation Form to request pricing according to your specific needs.