Crisis Communication Systems®
The ADA 121® is a modular device which enables people with visual and/or hearing impairments to be made aware of incoming telephone calls and/or when visitors to their residence are outside their front door and ringing the doorbell.
Resident awareness is stimulated via a very loud piezoelectric buzzer and a flashing strobe light. The length of the sound emitted and the strobe flashing may be adjusted from 1-60 seconds and can be RESET anytime in between.
The ADA 121® is designed to work with existing residential or building access control systems including: doorbell, intercom, telephone entry, and emergency call systems; as well as the standard telephone system (POTS).
- VandalProof 16ga. 304 Stainless Steel
- Dual Audio & Visual Alarms for the Hearing & Visual Impaired
- Adjustable Timer (Alarm)
- Push Button Rest Switch
- Push button On-Off Switch
- Flashing Strobe Light (110 Candela)
- High Volume (90dbA) Piezoelectric alarm
- 12-24 Vdc Wall Mounted Plug-In Transformer or 24Vac Hardwired
- Surface Mount
- Flush Mount
- Remote Units available for Multiple Location installations
- Telephone Interface
- Green power LED
- Dual LED (door or phone)
- White Powder Coating with black silk screened printing (*Engraving not available on Powder Coated ADA-121)
Request a Quotation:
Use our ADA 121 Audio Visual Alert System Online Quotation Form to request pricing according to your specific needs.