Crisis Communication Systems®
The ONLY IP Addressable Area of Refuge System that is also RS-485 Hard-Wired, Encrypted and Supervised
The ARS-1200 is a RS-485, IP-addressable hands-free Area of Refuge System with dual audio and visual alarms and built-in supervision capabilities designed to comply with the ADA, IBC, ICC & NFPA Life Safety 101 Codes. The ARS-1200 is fully expandable and may be used as an independent system or as a complete networked system with the addition of the HDIARS-F&C Software.
- Vandal Proof 16 gauge Stainless Steel 304 #4 Construction
- RS-485 & IP Ethernet Communication
- Master Station Touch Screen Display
- Complete System Supervision Circuits
- Large 3″ “PUSH FOR HELP” Button
- Dual Audio & Visual Alarms for the Hearing and Visual Impaired
- Engraved Area & Master Station (no silk screen)
- Modular Design provides for any number of Areas Stations & Master Stations
- 24 Vdc 2.5 amp UL Listed Battery Back-up
- HDI-ARS-F&C Software, Including:
Gun Shot Detection, Glass Breakage, ALL Call, Offsite Communication, Google Maps, Master to Master Communication, Test & Inspection Logging. Communicate, Supervise & test the ARS system from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- Multiple Master Stations utilizing an IP network
- External Speaker & Strobe Connection
- Braille Instructional Signs
- Photoluminescent Signs (glow in the dark)
- Illuminated Signs with Wall, & Ceiling mount, Single Face, Double Face & Battery Back-up
- Color coded wiring (HDI-ARS-IP)
- Weather Hood
- Surface or Flush Mount
- Custom Size Master & Area Stations for almost all Manufactures Area of Refuge/Rescue systems.
Request a Quotation:
Use our ARS-1200 IP Addressable Area of Refuge Call System Online Quotation Form to request pricing according to your specific needs.