Crisis Communication Systems®
The ADA ARCU-10 and ARCU-5 Area of Refuge Command Units provide hands-free audio and visual alarms to users, Emergency Personnel, Offsite Communications & complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Installation is easily accomplished with connections to a telephone line, AC power & the ADA-1000.
- Use with up to 10 ADA-1000 on the same phone line or Voip interface
- Photoluminescent (glow in the dark) instruction directory
- 10 Zone paper directory
- Tamper proof Hardware
- Engraved lettering not silk screened
- Brushed 16 ga. 304 #4 stainless steel face plate, stainless steel enclosure
- Coordinate and control in-building rescue in the event of an emergency
- Audible & Visual alert sounds when ADA-1000 places call until ADA-ARCU-10 joins conversation
- Full IBC, NFPA Life Safety 101,ADA, ASME A17, B44 Elevator Code compliance
- Engraved 3″ PUSH FOR HELP BUTTON
- Duplex communication
- 4 hours of full operation & standby upon loss of power
- Momentary Dry Contact (ADA-1000)
- ADA Compliant Volume handset
For further details, please see the ARCU-10 and ARCH-5 Data Sheets below.
Request a Quotation:
Use our ARCU Area of Refuge Command Units ARCU-10 & ARCU-5 Online Quotation Form to request pricing according to your specific needs.